My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh, it's nearly time to get ready to go!

Now, I'm as patriotic as the next person is but I am a tiny bit upset having the Olympics showing on the station where JAG is usually broadcast! I didn't realize a station other than NBC would have the Games, although I do know NBC owns USA. All these abbreviations!!! Since I don't ordinarily watch first-run programs, it was not going to be a problem having the Olympics on the broadcast network. Now, it is a "problem" because it's messing with my morning routine! I had no excuse but to get up and start my day instead of lolling on the bed in the sunshine. It's now time to be getting dressed and brushing teeth to head toward church for Bible study. I must be prepared to give an answer for the hope I have!
*
Thanks to all for sending your Comments! Remember please I answer them in the same Comment area.......
*
Blessings on your day today everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Kim!

Just checking in to let you know I'm still here and reading. I identified with your post on needing things to lift your spirits. That's where I am, too, and I have no idea why. I hate it when that happens.

But, I do know that what goes down must also come back up!

Have a wonderful time with "your people!"

Kim Lahaie Day said...

How wonderful to hear from you again, Jami!

I am dreadfully sorry about your sagging spirits...could be attributed to not having adequate sleep or your work stresses, or just about anything!
It helps to reflect on the wonderful things around you, as well as within you, casting all your cares upon Him, because He cares for you!

Blessings,

Kim

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate it when your routine is interrupted? I enjoy the Olympics but not that early in the morning. I miss seeing JAG too but it will be back.