My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Some fun photos

Here is the moon that Judy and I share, this time together, as Emily, she and I headed to see "Seinfeld". It was 'breathtaking'!
My dear dear friend enjoying her morning coffee and the view before we headed off to Panera Bread, Bible study and Joe's Crab Shack Thurday. Martie was finally able to join me for dinner, for which I made chili and served Italian bread with my Mexican soup! We talked for hours and hours face to face, which is far better than only over the phone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
What is that beautiful art object on the table next to Marty?
Linda

Anonymous said...

One question, did Martie make it through the meal without getting her beautiful white blouse spotted? I know I wouldn't have. It would be ruined.
Lynn

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Hi Linda!

That is the piece I found on my door step one morning, thinking someone had left me a baby! Here, Dee had come by in the wee hours dropping off this blown, metriculated piece by the same guy, Kevin, who made my blue bowl and my green candle holder. I'll show you when you come to visit me in February.

Hugs,

Kim

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Hi Lynn!

Funny you should ask! Once we began eating, she, for safety purposes tucked her napkin around her neck to protect my shirt and hers.

Love and hugs,

Kim