My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Daily Burst of Joy

This morning, as I opened the book Linda J. sent me, about daily bursts of joy, April 8th's page was absolutely perfect: There is no better gift we can give another person than the assurance of eternal life in heaven. In a nutshell, a burst of joy!
*
Today is my sister, Jill's, birthday and I am sending her the assurance of eternal life in heaven. That, and a gift card to Applebee's.............shhhh, do not tell her.............

6 comments:

Dave Schipper said...

ha... .I'm calling right now.

David

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Hi David,

You are a great brother-in-law! Did you read the posting where I wrote about your landlords covering the washer and dryer all the time???

Love and Hugs,

Kim

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I won't tell her either! Thank you for mentioning me in your blog and most of all for the assurance of eternal life! Yesterday was a low key day with possibly some cook out plans for Saturday! Yes, brats on the grill and other yummy food! Making your mouth water? I am going to go and shower. Dan does not have school today so I didn't have to be in such a hurry this morning. So thank you again for your thoughts and words of assurance! Sunny hugs!!

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Hi, Birthday Girl!

Glad you got your bd messages and assurances! How much more perfect could that be, the message on your birthdate??

You card is in the box....not the mailbox, but soon it will be!

Love and bratwurst hugs,

Kim

Anonymous said...

Add some sauerkraaut and we are set to go!

Kim Lahaie Day said...

You got it, sister!