My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I have only a few moments here...

....before I go upstairs to my neighbor's house for dinner. Yes!! As a favor earlier this evening, Rosemary called to ask me to take some family photos for them as their daughter was in town. Sure! I only hope the shots I took turn out okay since it was not my camera and it was one of those "Sure Shot" cameras without the eye piece for focusing. My previous experience with this type of camera was the purse one I bought at Office Max and handed off to Justin. I just didn't like it, even though it was more convenient than my big camera. So, anyway, I did the best I could and hopefully they turn out okay. Well, Rosemary called me back a bit later and said their family voted to invite me up for steaks cooked on the grille for dinner, and even though I feel like I am imposing, she insisted I come. Who can pass up a steak cooked on the grille?
*
If I get home in time this evening, I will write more then, but if not, will finish this in tomorrow morning. The afternoon and evening sort of got away from me, a perfect Saturday!

No comments: