My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Insert me into this music video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Z3YrHJ1sU
For those of you able to access this video, please watch it for the scenery and disregard the people in swim wear. At first when you see it, there will be a white box over the video but it goes away. I have photos of many of these same sights, and watching this video fills me with longing to see Mykonos again, but will simply use my photos and scrapbooks for my traveling! Oh, and this video! As always, you can click on the photograph to enlarge it....

Here I am in my element, enjoying the cafe as I look out over the harbor. Off to my left is the blue domed church seen in the video, right on the shore. It is seen, somewhat small, at 3:56 on the counter of the video.

This photo speaks for itself........

This is the photo I used for my customized mouse pad and address labels. That is my house up there on the hill....see it?

Gorgeous!

No comments: