My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Friday, February 11, 2011

On another note....

Here is my porch all dressed up for a Packer game. Sadly I do not have my adornments displayed any longer and have put the flag away until the season begins again. Only six more months until football pre-season games!!!
Two of our newer members, Tyler and Cat, came dressed for the Super Bowl on Sunday. Cat's shirt says "Little Kicker" along the bottom as she is expecting their first child, who is a little kicker!

This photo is Cindy and Mike, taken at church on Sunday. Cindy is sportin' her Packer gear in support of the team for the Super Bowl. I told her I do not own any apparel with the team name on it, and she was surprised to hear that. Guess I could wrap myself in my cozy Packer blanket for such special occasions....

No comments: