My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

ThanksLiving Day feast

Cassidy, my houseguest for the holiday, presented me with a bouquet of flowers in a lovely red vase. The red candleholder next to it was made by my friend, Helen.

All things are ready, now all I need are the guests and, oh yes, some food!

Robbie, a.k.a. The Maestro, joined our group as did Brenda and Natalie North

Even though the camera was handy, I forgot to take pictures of the table with food and people around it! After dessert, here is Larry Reiter and me. See my soda can? At the end of the table is Randy, sitting in the 'grandpa' chair, as he referred to it

Robbie seems to be content after having his dessert

This handsome young man is wearing his Packer gear, having already taken off his lovely #12 jersey.

Randy brought his own man-sized wine glass, as well as corn bread sausage dressing and whole cranberry sauce, and oh, yes, his own wine!

No comments: