My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Photos from the Tea

 Jackie really enjoyed the tea event at Basketique, this was truly 'her cup of tea'!
 The room where we were served our tea. My bro-in-law wondered if this was someone's home, thinking it was decorated quite gawdily
 Judy C. and I at the table. I fear this tea room made me look fat!
 Another course was served, the food just kept on coming!
Here is a shot of the room as we were served  the second round of sandwiches. One was made with raisin bread, a spread of pumpkin and cream cheese, and then rolled in chopped pecans. Oh, yes!
Terri was a good sport and drank a spot of tea before all five of us ladies ordered Diet Cokes!

No comments: