My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

She"s here!!!

Linda and I got home around 11:00 or so Wednesday night, too keyed up to go right to sleep. We talked instead!!! Not for too long because I was good 'n sleepy, having had a mixed-up day myself. Traveling usually makes me sleepy and Linda had been up since 4:30 that morning. Yikes!

My plans for the day were all jumbled up, with some of them forgotten entirely. Marlena had not been able to finish the dusting on Tuesday so was coming back the next day to finish. Since Amber was sick on Tuesday, she rescheduled for Wednesday. The first part of the morning was spent on the phone and before long it was 11:00 and I was not even dressed yet!

Marlena was coming after water exercise class, which she did, but it was couple hours afterward. Amber called to say she was on her way but that took longer, too, than she expected.

My original plans were to go shopping for food before or after they left, but it was around 4:30 when Marlena finished up, and I was uninspired to go out. Justin was taking my car for gas in order to get his Jaguar Bucks but I had meant to get a car wash, which entirely slipped my mind. Oops! Linda said she doesn't care what my car looks like but I do! But not enough apparently to remember the task!

My neighbors on the 5th floor have done some more work to their leaking sliding glass doors and want to water test on Friday late afternoon. While I was sitting at the airport waiting for Linda, Travis called me about his unit, directly above mine. They might have an offer coming in it, and he was presently typing an e-mail to the selling realtor to catch him up on the status of the leaks. 

It seems Travis was not aware of the water leaks in my living room, which I think are due in great part to the water coming under his tile. Hmmm....must I send some more pictures?? We did both assume the one leak was the entire cause of the problem but it seems that was not the case. I am hopeful that will all be resolved very soon.

(The rest of this posting vanished so I will write more later....sorry for the abrupt ending!)

No comments: