My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Friday, December 7, 2012

O, Christmas Tree

Here are two of the decorated areas at The Club. This room above is referred to as the 'living room' of what was the original home, and is where Happy Hour was enjoyed a week ago Wednesday. You can see why it was so cozy and festive that night. There is a fire going in the fireplace in this photo but not a roaring one, which is why it does not show up. 
This is the room off the main dining room but I am not sure how it is referred when being described. It might have been the original dining room, given that there is a door to the kitchen, no longer used, in one corner. This fireplace is also large but not enough for me to stand up in. The living room fireplace opening is high enough for me to stand in if I so desire. This room is elegant and also is cozy.

No comments: