My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

My family!

....or some of them! 
Dad, Jill, Kim, Kerry, and Mom
Another treasure found in the box at Mom's house was this picture taken by a semi-professional photographer friend of our family. If memory serves me, this was taken New Year's Eve, in the late 1960's, at our friend's house. They were church members with us and we likely went to their house after church. 

My smile and Mom's look the same!  Plus, Jill and I have matching dresses, which we did often, though she is 16 months younger than I am. Even then she was taller! Love my cat eye glasses! I imagine my two older sisters were babysitting that night, being a big night for folks going out. 

No comments: