My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Timmy's anniversary day

Justin holding baby brother on the day Timmy was brought home from the hospital. When we first told Justin I was going to have a baby he said, "I get my wish!"
 The boys needed a nap!
 Timmy with his playmate, Linda
 Timmy and his friend, Rachel, at VBS at church. He is wearing the lady bug outfit his grandma made for him
Posing for the camera at the Eagle Harbor pool. A funny story about his swimming lessons (ironic, isn't it?): I told Timmy to go to the bathroom before the class began. I looked up from my seat at the table and saw his white butt as he peed in the bushes. That is NOT what I meant, Timmy!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna Thorsrud: Praying for you.

Ann Haselerhansen (((HUGS)))

Kim Lahaie Day: Thanks, Ann...this will hold me until we meet in the flesh again!

Darlene Schwake: Thanks for sharing these pictures Kim. I will forever remember Timmy's smile as he rode the treadmill!!

Emily Weaver Koch: What a joy it will be for you when you both meet again!


Kim Lahaie Day: You're welcome, Dolly. You have the benefit of actually knowing him. Others have to wait until heaven to meet this little character. Hugs to you,too, Emily!

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Betty Gibson: I don't think I will ever forget this date. I had just got home from Alexandra's Birthday party when I got the call about Timothy. My thoughts and prayers are with you now and always.

Kim Lahaie Day: I love you, Betty! You took me to the surgeons' office the next morning to be checked over....thanks for that!

Betty Gibson: You are very welcome. It meant so much to me be able to do something for you.

Robin Kreitz Coover: Loving thoughts and prayers go out to you, Kim.

Kim Lahaie Day Thank you so very much, Robin. You are a sweetheart!

Jeannie Rogosheske Roman: Loving thoughts and prayers are with you, Kim.

Anonymous said...

I also think about the tremendous amount of support you got from your friends, neighbors and church family. We are all thankful for all that helped all of us for that time. Sending you hugs again. Love you!

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Hi Jill:

The outpouring by everyone was simply amazing, and beyond compare. Mom was so taken when my neighbors started coming to our house with gifts when Timmy was born, and many of those same neighbors were carrying mattresses upstairs for us, or fixing up the model home for guests. We can't ever thank folks enough but we were so grateful for the help, help we didn't even know we needed.

Have a good night, and I love you, too!

Kim

Darla said...

Sending hugs to you Kim!!!!

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Thanks so much, Darla!