My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Church family photos

Cliff served as worship leader yesterday due to Pastor being gone to his daughter's school (LPS) for homecoming. Cliff did a very nice job of it. Sterling played two hymns on the piano for us, including "Be Still, My Soul", one of my favorites. Justin is visible on the right hand edge of the photo.
Here is our group at lunch at Chili's yesterday, taken from each end of the table. I was seated between the two birthday boys!!
On this end you can see David's sister, Jessica with her boyfriend next to her, and her mom next to Ethan. Then David, me, Mike, Caitlyn, Jacob. You can't see Kristin or Sue from this end, but can see Justin, Michael, Judy, Betty, and Terri.

No comments: