My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lights-Camera-Action!

Yesterday we got a notice about a movie being filmed on The Club property, an independent filmmaker, intended for presentation next year at the Sundance Film Festival. The theme is something like a "Christmas Wedding Baby". I could see Christmas decorations in the windows of The Club, which is sort of funny since they just took everything down after New Year!
 This must be the 'bride' and a perhaps a ring bearer, walking around between takes.
Some of the equipment is being moved around for the next scene. Lots of people over there, just not in my shots.
This is shot straight ahead of my vantage point at The Palace, looking across the lawn at this giant tree, probably hundreds of years old.
I just rotated myself a bit to get this shot of the pool area, looking over at The Villas condos, cabana, and pump house. It doesn't look very inviting today, because it's a bit nippy out there, for FL, that is!

No comments: