My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Storms on Flag Day

This late morning I got myself all suited up, sprayed, and had my shoes on ready to go to the pool. When I stepped from the elevator lobby to the parking lot, it started to rain. Turning right back around, I went upstairs to wait it out. In an hour I tried again, successfully this time, and got myself out there for a while. At least there was a couple of hours with no storm until these clouds rolled in:
Looking straight out my windows
A bit more southerly view of the same layer of clouds 
And, then, after the storm, the skies cleared up and looked like this. The picture does not capture the pinkness of the sky. It was gorgeous!

No comments: