My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I got to see my boys!

The day I arrived at Mom's house I was dropped off from Pastor Schaefer's car which was driven from MKE to Manty by Joel Ungemach. Pastor bailed on us at North Avenue where he met his wife and daughters in a Wendy's parking lot. He jumped in their van while the other two of us continued on our way home. Mom was at first worried I'd talk Pastor's arm off on the ride home but I hardly got a chance to do that! Anna's brother was in town so they were going to meet up with him for dinner that night and just hang out as a family until then. I didn't care who got me to Mom's, just so I got there!
Angelo in the car

Mom let Lynn know that I had arrived and she brought the boys over. I was so glad to see them again!!  Angelo is getting so big. He is practicing using the potty and says many more words than he had when I was there in March. He is so darn cute! 

My sister, Kerry, has a crazy, mixed-up schedule at work and is not sure when she can get here to Mom's for a visit. We had planned on taking the boys school shopping together but that might not happen. Lynn said we can go one day next week when she has the boys again so they can try on the clothes to make sure they fit. 

Today we went to the ice cream parlor and had a marvelous treat. My sister, Jill, is the manager there which never hurts either! I ordered my cone and then realized my other favorite flavor was there, so ended up with a double. Wow, that was almost too much to eat! Lynn said she will order a banana split and have that as her dinner because it's so filling. And healthy, with all the fruit on it!

No comments: