My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Saturday, February 3, 2018

From the past!

I found this on Facebook, in my Memories from 2009. Some of my answers made me chuckle and some brought tears. I was more clever those many years ago....

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE: 
Nope, I am unique 

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
Tonight, hearing someone sing the Lords' Prayers

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
Yes, although I print instead of use cursive

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? 
Spam

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 
Yes, a 21 year old son on earth, and one in heaven

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
Oh, yes, I am not too choosy!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? 
Yes, too much probably

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? 
No, somebody took them!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? 
Sure, that is why one of my legs is longer than the other.......

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 
Honey Nut Cheerios

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
Nope, too far away

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
Mint Chocolate Chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 
Their height

15. RED OR PINK? 
Red, for vibrancy

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? 
My weight

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 
My son, Timmy

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? 
No, this is not that much fun

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? 
A purple nightie and blue slippers

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 
A re-run of House

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? 
Red

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? 
Bacon. bread baking, food being cooked with wine, hamburgers on the grille

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
My son. Making plans for tomorrow

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? 
I most certainly do!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 
Pro-football (is it August yet????)

27. HAIR COLOR? 
Dark brown with silver highlights

28. EYE COLOR? 
Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? 
No

30. FAVORITE FOOD? 
Italian or "comfort foods"

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS MOVIES? 
Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 
Last Chance Harvey

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 
Purple nightie

34 FAVORITE SEASON? 
Summer!!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? 
Yes!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cherry cheesecake

37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH.. 
I could simply die in my sleep and wake up in heaven

38. WHAT (in general) IRRITATES YOU? 
Being cold

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 
Grandma Speaks

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 
Greek scenery

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? 
House re-runs, Seinfeld at bedtime

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? 
My doorbell, which means someone is here!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? 
I do not own a Beatles 'album' but have a couple Stones lps

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? 
Alexandria, Egypt

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? 
I like to sing, and write

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 
Smalltown, WI

47. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY: 
Morning, because it starts all over again!

48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? 
On the school bus in 1970, when he thought I should give up my seat---no way!
He was no match for me!

49. Monty Python or SNL? 
"'tis merely a flesh wound.."

50. Would you take an around the world cruise if money were no object? 
I'm already packed and ready to go!!!

No comments: