My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two postings today.......

After choir last night I caught up with Carol in the parking lot and told her about the big sign at the cemetery. Her infant son and her mom are buried just steps away from Timmy. Judy C. was there, too, when I told about having to collect the memory items from the site......Carol, being Carol, said, in her loving way, "Well, that's another step..." She is so wise, that Carol. She knew exactly what I was thinking and feeling. I used to call her "Troi", from Star Trek: The Next Generation because Troi was an "empath", could pick up vibes from people and know what was going on inside them. And Carol can do that, too, plus knows what to do with the information!!!!! Comfort!
*
I'd love to have half the Troi that Carol has.............

No comments: