My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Some final thoughts for Monday, Labor Day`

Several of the TV channels are running marathon programming this weekend, including USA, upon which I like to watch my re-runs. All weekend, and week, too, probably, USA has been advertising a new program called "Raising the Bar". It's about attorneys and court cases, which I like to watch, but as you may know, usually I don't like to watch the programs when they first come out. See me in 10 years for some of them!!!!! That's why I am soooo far behind in my "Seinfeld" viewing! That program has been out of production since 1998!
*
I hadn't really noticed it before but one of the characters on "Raising...." is a guy I remember from "NYPD Blue", one of my favorite "old" shows. Guess I hadn't paid close enough attention to the blurbs or what ever, but I think today is the first I heard his name mentioned, and I sat bolt upright in my bed! On NYPD Blue, his fellow actors referred to him as MPG: Mark-Paul Gosselear, or something like that. Cool beans! I'd wondered whatever became of him and now I know! My name is on the waitlist for the next seasons of NYPD to be released, I think Season 5 is the next one. Last night Paul and I were talking about the entire boxed set of "Seinfeld" being available (around $200!!) and he said he knew if they had the set, he'd never leave the house. That's an episode in itself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the star of Raisng the Bar also the guy from Saved By the Bell? I watched but I won't tell you a thing okay. I still wish JAG would have been on this morning though. So when are we going to go to Green Street?

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Hi Jill,

I don't know who you mean from Saved by the Bell, since I don't watch that show. I do miss JAG, wonder when it will come back. Is this Monk thing because of his 100th Episode coming up? Might be.....

Green Street on Friday after I arrive, can't tell you the date, though. Wanna do scrap booking? You can do an album about Bryson!

Hugs,

Kim