My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Palace Game Night fun

Here, in the dark, is a picture of some of the Game Night attendees at my house on Thursday evening. One of my neighbors, Hugh, took some of these photos. From his vantage point the lights reflected in the sliding glass doors so we killed them, making these shots a tad dark. From left to right are Michelle, Mustafa, me, Jessica, Ed, and Maureen. Some had left already so didn't make the photo. Jessica brought a CD with her photos from her wedding on it and we showed it on my laptop. What a glorious setting for their wedding to take place: at the Florida Yacht Club with the Jacksonville skyline in the background.

Here are Jeff and Tracy, Mustafa, and Jessica enjoying their refreshments. Some of the shots actually show games on the table besides the wine glasses and snacks!

Again, in the dark, is Jeff, Tracy, Michelle, Mustaffa, me, Jessica and Ed

No comments: