My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Capturing the moments

Pastor greeting folks after ThanksLiving Day worship, It was a lovely day!
Worship was also as lovely as the weather, wish more could have been there to share it, but for those of us who were, the Lord blessed our time together!

Here's a nice shot of Kathy and Brian, mentioned occasionally in the blog, two of the strong suits in our choir. Kathy is an excellent alto, and Brian, a great tenor, both greatly beneficial to the choir and for heartwarming purposes! Kathy called me Wednesday to report she's mixing me a CD of her favorite Christian music, since I shocked her by saying I didn't listen to Christian radio or CDs!

No comments: