My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Photos sent by Judy

Justin and I having wwaayy too much fun in the decorated Clark's Fish Camp, for Judy's mini-reunion with her niece, Chrissie, and family. Isn't he a handsome young man?

On Friday night, the 14th, the scrapbooking ladies were able to witness the launch of space shuttle Endeavor. Judy's camera captured the flames as the sky devoured the Endeavor! I once again have camera envy, because I just love the shots her Canon can take!

This shot Judy took as she enjoyed her "early morning from the river room when I had my coffee and fast breakings". Doesn't she have a fine way with words?!
This is a shot of the moon rising over Mandarin the same night we witnessed the shuttle launch. As lovely as this is, I think our moon on Thursday night when we were leaving for "Seinfeld" was the most stunning. Gorgeous either way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a different looking Justin. He looks more grown up than before. Where did all that time go for us. Our children used to be just babies and now look at all of them. I always like to say that they are getting older not us. Have a great day!

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Oh, yes, he is looking much more mature now that his hair is cut. He uses a clipper like Lisa uses for her boys, the first time being "groomed" by his roommate, Jesse!!! Can you just picture that? So funny! You'll get to see him at CHRISTmas as he comes up with his father a bit later than I am coming. Time Out anyone???

Hugs,

Kim

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I love the pictures, I think I have the same picture of the view from your "River Room". I love Justin's new look! What a handsome young man! You look great as always!
Love you lots
Linda

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Hi Linda!

I wonder: if no two fingerprints are alike, is that also true for sunrises? You are right, though, it does look like some we've seen before!

Thanks for the compliments, I'll let Justin know you like his hair cut and such. Looking forward to seeing you in December on the 18th!!!

Love,

Kim