My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Friday, January 16, 2009

One more thing.....

.....before I head to Koko's yet again this week.......
*
Last evening as Justin and I chatted in the restaurant before Hilchey's arrived, he told me that he caught part of an episode of "Seinfeld" while getting dressed. It was the episode when George and Jerry went to Atlantic City where Jerry was going to perform and he took George along. Elaine couldn't go because she had just started a new job and had to find just the perfect white socks for her boss, Mr. Pitt. She got the job with him because she reminded Mr. Pitt of his old friend, Jackie O. Justin said he couldn't help but laugh at it, but not because he found it all that funny----no, he was laughing because he knew I found it funny! I love that kid!

No comments: