My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Monday, February 9, 2009

"It's the wood that makes it good..."

Linda and I are sitting once again in front of the TV watching episode upon episode of, yes, "Seinfeld". We just wanted to see a few more chuckles and guffaws before she leaves late this afternoon. Her bags are all packed and ready to go, the sheets are in the washer, and our feet are up. Linda has a lot of leg swelling so whenever we are at home, she keeps her legs up. Funny, but it often seems when the legs go up, her eyes go shut! A couple times now I've awakened her with my outbursts of laughter. She is awake now because "The Roaster" is on which really tickles my funny bone. Jerry ends up in Kramer's apartment because the red light from the rooster on the chicken restaurant was causing Kramer to have problems with his "rods and cones"!!!! That kills me every time!
*
Orbitz just called and informed Linda that her flight is on time, and I didn't even see the ring circling her head like on the commercial on TV shows. Now, it is a wonderful service they offer but I would think it would be more helpful to let her know if it is NOT on time. Anyway, time to go to the airport! More later!!!

No comments: