My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Friday, July 31, 2009

It's a blessed day!!!!

The mystery of the missing shipment from Tommy is solved! When I spoke with Connie, our maintenance lady, she said that more than once packages that belong at River Oaks Condominiums were delivered here and vice verso. So, off I went to check it out. I found the garage marked "304" where there was a truck parked with its doors hanging open. Just as I got out of my car, a group of kids and parents came out to the truck. I asked if they lived in "304" and they confirmed that, so I asked if they have received a box from UPS. They did!!!! One of the sons ran back upstairs to fetch the box for me and placed it in my trunk. I was sooooo happy!!! Mystery solved---UPS delivered to the right church, wrong pew!

No comments: