My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Part of Jenny's blog challenge

I am following the lead of Suzanne, who is, in turn, following the lead of her blogging friend and neighbor, Jenny. The challenge was to go to my photo page, choosing the sixth file in, and click on the sixth photo in the file, and write something about it! Thank goodness that the sixth picture was so wonderful a source for material!!!

This is a photo taken on the last day that Lynn, Lisa, Noah, Gabe and Manny were with us in Orange Park, after spending a week enjoying the liquid sunshine Tropical Storm Fay brought with it. Noah's first visit to my home and this is what he gets! I have assured Noah that the miserable weather at CHRISTmas last year more than makes up for the storm we had during his visit here, August, 2008.

Manny is such a sweet talker and he appears to be doing just that as he holds his mom's attention while she reclines on the loveseat. The partner photographs show Justin sitting alongside of Lisa, and Gabe, on the floor right in front of them.

6 comments:

Suzanne Chappell said...

You did get it! And, it's a great picture!

Hugs, and see you tonight!

Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
what a neat picture! I got to talk to the boys at church last week. Pastor had asked them what their favorite weather was, and they both said they liked winter best. Of course, I had to ask them about that. They said they like to make tracks in the snow with their feet.

They are really sweet little guys!

Sunny Wisconsin hugs,
Linda

Dave Schipper said...

Manny is such a smooth talker.

Dave

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Hi David,

Yes, he is that as well as a low-talker, which is unusual for a four-year-old boy!

Hugs,

Kim

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Hi Suzanne,

Yes, I got it, after I read and reread the directions! I would stink as an insurance person!

Hugs,

Kim

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Hi Linda J.!!!!

What is the matter with those boys liking winter so much??? They are getting brainwashed, I think!! What about making tracks in the sand on the beach or making tracks to the swimming pool when the sun comes out???!!! Indeed!

Yes, they are sweet boys, and I thank you for being my surrogate "auntie"!!!

3 days in a row of cloudy, overcast, and gloomy skies hugs,

Kim