My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Four young men

Once more I had the distinct pleasure of capturing these four young men in my camera, on CHRISTmas Eve, at the candlelight service. From left are Mark N., Robbie D. (a.k.a. The Maestro), David S., and Justin. It took about four tries to get them being unsilly and I think this attempt captures their best sides! The four of them, plus David's older brother, all chummed around before graduating from high school, often times having sleep overs and such at our house. I miss those days sometimes.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!
Holy cow what a wonderful picture. Twila and I got weepy watching them interact as friends while you took the picture. Robbie got goosed, but they all grew up together. Pastor was so impressed he asked which kids were in what confirmation class. I knew Dave was confirmed alone, and Mikey was with the Lomans, but I didn't remember their names. Robbie Justin and Mark all grinned and said we were together. And Pastor just grinned, in a knowing way. They even admitted they cut up in Sunday School and confirmation class. And Pastor chuckled.
What touched my heart was I didn't even know Mark was in town and when I saw him leaving the church, I looked and thought Mark is here! When he saw me he said you I have to hug. And to see them still be goofy friends yet men, made Twila and I get weepy. I don't know how to get this picture but if you can print it out for me, it will be made into an 8by10 and put onto the wall in my house.
Love
Cindy

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Hi Cindy!

Indeed it is a wonderful picture! I was there for the conversation about who was in which class, they remembered Curtis being with them but never seen again after confirmation. Too bad about that.....

I will print one off for you, just help me to remember!

Hugs,

Kim