My photo
No longer on the river and, again, an empty nester. Back to living on Fleming Island and making some more friends!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

More pictures from the visit

  Mom and Lynn signed up to bring refreshments for the Sunday morning Bible study so she mixed up a batch of peanut butter cookies. Oh my, were they delicious!! 
The Friday night before I left to come home, some of us gathered for a birthday party for Manny, who turned 7 on April 30th. Lynn baked his cake for this event. Earlier, Jill, Danny, Mom, Lynn, the boys, and I dined at Pizza Hut for dinner. We all had personal pizzas and we all ate every bit of it!
 Mom's porch, photo taken from the ground below her unit. You cannot see the tomato plant but it's there!
 Dolly's mom, Joann, with my mom, Kathy, at The Lighthouse Inn at Two Rivers. These ladies know each other for years 'n years 
This is a scene from the dining room windows at The Lighthouse Inn

No comments: